salt and pepper
1 pound elbow macaroni
3 ribs celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup finely diced red onion
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 carrot, grated
1 12-oz. can tuna in water, drained
1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. cider vinegar
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add macaroni and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. While pasta is cooking.
3. In a large bowl, combine celery, onion, parsley, carrot and tuna. Add cooled macaroni and toss to combine.
4. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, yogurt and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and whisk. Pour over pasta and toss until well coated.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.