200 g baby spinach
1/2 cup low fat ricotta
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
4 chicken breasts
coconut oil spray
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat your oven to 200C. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Place your spinach in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
3. Allow to sit for one minute before draining and rinsing under cold water to stop the cooking process. Squeeze out any excess water and finely chop the spinach.
4. Place in a bowl with the ricotta and parsley and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Take each chicken breast and cut a deep pocket into the side. Stuff with the mixture and secure with a toothpick.
5. Heat a large frying pan over high heat and spray with coconut oil.
6. Cook the chicken for two minutes on each side, until golden. Transfer to the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with steamed greens.