2 tbsp homemade tomato sauce (recipe below)
1 tbsp soy sauce
200 gms chicken breast piece diced
1/2 capsicum diced
3 spring onions chopped (separate white part and green part)
2 or 3 green chilies cut to 1/2inch pieces
3-4 cloves garlic chopped (not very finely)
salt to taste
2 big very ripe tomatoes (sauce)
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste (sauce)
1/2 tsp green chili paste (sauce)
salt to taste (sauce)
1. In a nonstick pan add chicken pieces and capsicum. Sprinkle salt and cover and cook till chicken is half cooked.
2. Now add white part of chopped spring onions, chopped garlic and chilies.
3. Stir and cover and cook till chicken cooks completely. Remove cover, add prepared tomato sauce and soya sauce.
4. Adjust salt and stir and cook till sauce dries and sticks to chicken pieces.
5. Serve hot topped with chopped spring onion greens.
6. Homemade Tomato Sauce. Blanch tomatoes and remove skin. Puree the pulp.
7. In a pan add tomato puree, ginger-garlic paste, chili paste and salt and cook in medium flame till the raw smell goes completely from tomatoes.