1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets, washed and drained
1/2 cup Greek low-fat yogurt
2 cups finely chopped, cooked ham
1 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups Panko or 3 cups crushed cornflakes
1. Steam cauliflower until soft tender. Drain and mash with a potato masher.
2. Stir in ham, Gouda, yogurt, milk, onion, egg, mustard, salt and pepper, and mix very well.
3. Shape into 1"-inch balls and roll in the Panko flakes or crushed cornflakes.
4. Arrange the balls on a greased baking sheet. Heat oven to 350F.
5. Bake balls until browned, about 30 minutes. Turn over after about 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite mustard sauce or hot sauce.