1 lb ground turkey sausage (or pork)
6 large eggs
1 cup egg whites
1/2 red pepper, diced
3 tablespoons minced onion
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown turkey sausage over medium high until no pink remains.
3. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the red pepper, onion, cooked sausage and cheeses over 12 wells.
4. In a large bowl combine eggs, egg whites and salt & pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture over the sausage in each well.
5. Bake 22-25 minutes or until set.
6. Remove from cups and serve warm or let cool completely and refrigerate or freeze.
7. To reheat from refrigerated, microwave about 30 seconds. To reheat from frozen, microwave 45-60 seconds. Note: Microwaves can vary greatly, time may need to be adjusted.