14 small 6" flour tortillas
16 oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp sour cream
1 cup oil frying
1/2 cup sugar (coating)
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (coating)
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat the cream cheese until creamy. Then add 1/4 cup of sugar, vanilla extract and sour cream and mix until well combined.
3. Place 2 heaping tablespoons of filling into the bottom half of each tortilla and roll-up tucking in sides.
4. Secure each roll-up with a toothpick and deep-fry until golden brown on each side (2-4 minutes.)
5. Combine the cinnamon sugar coating and immediately dip hot chimichangas into the sugar mixture.