1 tablespoon olive oil
2 (8 oz) containers sliced button mushrooms
8 large eggs
¼ cup plain low fat greek yogurt
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
½ cup chopped scallions (green parts)
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a 9-inch pie dish in the oven to warm it.
2. Meanwhile, cook the mushrooms in the olive oil about 10 minutes, until browned and tender and all liquids have evaporated.
3. Beat the eggs with the yogurt, salt, pepper and thyme. Add the scallions and the cheese, mixing with a spatula.
4. Remove the warm pie dish from the oven using oven mitts, and spray it with olive oil spray. Transfer the mushrooms to pan. Pour the egg mixture over mushrooms.
5. Return the baking dish to the oven and bake 30 minutes, until edges are brown, frittata is golden brown and puffy, and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool 10 minutes, then slice into triangles and serve.