4 cups day-old bread, cut in cubes
3⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
1⁄2 cup sugar
1 cup 1% low-fat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Coat a medium-size casserole dish with nonstick spray. Place the bread cubes in the casserole dish and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix together the egg substitute, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Add the pineapple and juice and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour over the bread cubes in the casserole dish. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least two hours-or overnight.
4. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 325 degrees. Uncover the casserole dish and pour the melted butter evenly over the top.
5. Bake for about 50 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Serve warm.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.