2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 avocados, mashed well
1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
2/3 cup black beans
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
sliced black olives and scallions to garnish
1. Spread chopped romaine lettuce at the bottom of a large bowl.
2. Add avocado layer on top, and smooth out with a spoon to even height.
3. Spoon Greek yogurt layer, and smooth if necessary.
4. Layer black beans, then diced tomatoes on top.
5. Sprinkle cheese, and add olives and scallions. Serves 8.