4 boneless chicken breasts
1 package chopped broccoli (cook per directions)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1/2 lb Velveeta cheese (cut in cubes)
1/2 jar mushroom (more if desired)
1 jar pimiento
Ritz cracker (crumbled)
1. Poach chicken in water, when cool enough to handle pull apart into bite-size pieces.
2. In a large 9x12 casserole layer cooked chicken, drained corn and broccoli. Mix soup with milk, cheese, mushrooms and pimentos.
3. Heat and pour over chicken.
4. Sprinkle top with Ritz crackers which have been mixed with enough butter to moisten. If prepared ahead and refrigerate, do not top with the Ritz until ready to bake.
5. Bake for 1 hour or till bubbly and hot. Do not fill casserole to full; this cooks over easily.