1 qt. (4 cups) oil
2 tsp. water
4 large dill pickles, each cut into 9 slices
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
1/3 cup flour
32 ritz crackers, finely crushed
1. Heat oil to 350°F in deep fryer.
2. Mix mayonnaise and horseradish until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Whisk eggs and water until blended. Coat pickle slices in flour, then in eggs then cracker crumbs, turning to evenly coat both sides of each slice. Place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
4. Add, in batches, to hot oil; cook 1 min. or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
5. Serve warm with mayonnaise mixture.