1 lb lean ground beef
2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1⁄2 cup low-sugar pizza sauce
diced Canadian bacon
turkey pepperoni (optional)
your favorite pizza seasoning, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef; drain.
3. Place meat in a mixing bowl and mix with 1 cup of mozzarella.
4. Spread the mixture into a circle on a round pizza pan or baking stone; and top with 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
5. Top with the rest of the mozzarella, optional toppings and seasonings.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.