4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 strips of bacon cut in half
1/2 c mozzarella cheese
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the spices in a small bowl. Pound the chicken breast to 1/4" thick.
3. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of chicken breast. Divide mozzarella cheese evenly between all breasts and place it on the chicken. Roll up and wrap 2 half slices of bacon around the chicken and use toothpicks to hold in place.
4. Add olive oil to skillet and heat to med-high. Place chicken rolls in hot oil and cook them until the bacon starts to crisp. About 3-4 minutes (turning during cooking to crisp evenly.)
5. Remove chicken rolls from skillet and place in a baking dish (sprayed with Pam or Olive oil).
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Check temperature of chicken to make sure it is 165°F in the middle. Broil for about 4-5 minutes until bacon is done. Remove the toothpicks and serve.