3 t. butter
3 chicken breast cutlets
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
5 oz. fresh baby spinach
1/3 c. whipping cream
1/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Melt the butter in a skillet over med. high heat.
2. Season both sides of the chicken liberally with the paprika and house seasoning. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side.
3. Add in the onion and garlic, cooking for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook till it begins to wilt.
4. Pour in the cream and reduce the heat to medium.
5. Cook until the cream had reduced and the chicken is cooked through, approx. 8-10 minutes. Stir in the parmesan cheese and sprinkle the top of each piece of chicken with a little mozzarella cheese.
6. Cover and cook until the cheese has melted.