2-pound boneless chicken breast
1 package taco seasoning salt to taste
1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
6 green onions, chopped
1. Rinse chicken. Pat dry. Cut chicken into cubes and place in bowl.
2. Sprinkle taco seasoning and salt to taste over chicken and mix by hand.
3. Sauté chicken in skillet until done.
4. Add enchilada sauce and stir well.
5. Pour chicken mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
6. Sprinkle cheese over top and bake at 350 for 10-20 minutes until bubbly.
7. Scatter green onions over top. Can be served with refried beans, Spanish rice, green salad.