1/2 lb ground turkey
handful of diced onion
some left over pizza sauce (any flavorful tomato sauce will work)
crushed red peppers
some mozzarella cheese
1. Brown turkey in a skilled with the onion, crush pepper and garlic salt.
2. While that was cooking, half the zucchini and scoop out the squash with a spoon leaving enough on the sides that the stuffing could go back in.
3. Threw the squash in with the meat and let it all cook until it was done and then add enough of the leftover pizza sauce to get the mixture moist but no saucy-wet.
4. Turn the zucchini halfes upside down on plate and microwaved them for a minute to get all the wetness out.
5. Take them out of the microwave and fill them with the ground turkey mixture and topped with mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake them at 350 until the cheese was browned.