3 cups unsweetened coconut shredded
1/4 cup Swerve
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup coconut oil
5 oz dark chocolate 75-90% (coating)
1.5 oz coconut oil (coating)
1. Bars. Toast coconut in oven at 350 for 6 minutes. Once coconut cools mix with Swerve, coconut cream and coconut oil.
2. Place mixture in fridge for 20 minutes and then form into bars. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place back in fridge for about an hour.
3. Chocolate coating. Place dark chocolate and coconut oil into a double broiler. If you don't have a double broiler just place a glass bowl on top of a pot with 1 cup of water int he bottoms.
4. Melt chocolate over medium heat stirring well. Remove from heat and let cool a little bit. Use a wooden skewer, inserted in to the end of the bar, to hold bars while dipping them into the chocolate. Coat all sides.
5. Place back onto parchment paper and into fridge. Once chilled bars can be stores in a container in fridge or freezer.