1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 large egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1. Beat sugars and butter at medium speed until well-blended.
2. Add egg whites and vanilla; beat well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed just until blended.
4. Spread batter evenly into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with butterscotch chips.
5. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.