7 large eggs
1/2 cup melted ghee
2 cups almond flour
1 t baking powder
1/4 t sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper overlapping the sides.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs using a hand mixer on high speed for 1 minute. Add the melted ghee and beat until just incorporated.
3. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the remaining ingredients until completely mixed and the batter is thick.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread with a spatula. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until light golden brown on top.
5. Cool the bread on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before slicing.