3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup Stevia sugar substitute
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
5 eggs, beaten
1 cup sour cream (topping)
1/4 cup Stevia sugar substitute (topping)
1 teaspoon vanilla (topping)
smuckers seedless sugar-free blackberry or strawberry jam (topping)
reynolds foil liners (topping)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Beat together until smooth; cream cheese, Stevia, vanilla and eggs. Fill foil baking cup 2/3 full, bake for 35 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, let stand for 5 minutes. Mix sour cream, Stevia and vanilla.
4. Put 1 tablespoon of sour cream mixture on top of cupcake and return to the oven for 5 additional minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool then add a teaspoon of the jam. Garnish with strawberry.