4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 " thick
6 slices bacon, sliced in half
1/2 teaspoon McCormick's Season All
1 cup sliced mushrooms, drained
3 cups shredded Colby or 3 cups Monterey jack cheese
1. Rub chicken breast with Seasonal All and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. While the breast is marinating fry bacon crisp and drain.
2. Sauté chicken breasts on medium heat in pan with just enough oil to prevent sticking.
3. Cook on both sides until a slight golden color and cooked in the middle but not dry. Remove from pan and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
4. Spread chicken breast with honey mustard, cover with a layer of mushrooms, three pieces of bacon and then sprinkle with shredded Colby/jack cheese, chicken should be covered with shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees about 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley and extra honey mustard may be served on the side.