1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, all excess liquid squeezed out
1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
1/3 cup diced red pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
8 large eggs
4 large egg whites
1/4 cup dairy free milk
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl combine spinach, scallions, artichoke, red pepper, garlic and dill. Pour into the casserole dish spreading evenly.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix in feta cheese and pour over vegetables.
4. Bake until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 32 to 35 minutes.
5. Let stand 8 to 10 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.