1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 medium onion
1 sweet potato
1 medium sized courgette
1 package turkey or chicken sausages
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
seasoned salt and pepper
freshly chopped parsley (optional)
1. Remove top and seeds from the pepper. Thinly slice. Cut the zucchini into coins. Cut the sausages into coins.
2. Cut sweet potato into small chunks. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, about 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) seasoned salt and pepper. Stir. Add seasonings to the veggies + meat and toss well.
4. Cut a 2 large pieces of tin foil. Put a generous amount of the mixture in the centre of the foil and then fold up the first piece of foil and then the next piece of foil to form a secure parcel.
5. Oven bake for 30-35 mins till the sausage is cooked through. Remove & top with freshly chopped parsley if desired.