4 large bell peppers, halved and seeded
1 t coconut oil
1 lb ground turkey breast
1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup cooked quinoa
1- 14-16 oz jar organic, low sodium salsa
2 t taco seasoning
1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking dish with parchment paper
2. In a skillet, over medium heat, add the oil and turkey. Cook until browned.
3. Mix the turkey, quinoa, black beans, salsa and taco seasoning in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
4. Arrange pepper halves on the baking dish and stuff each pepper half with turkey mixture.
5. Bake for 25-30 min, or until peppers are softened.