1 cup raw cashews
1 cup pecans
6 dates, pitted
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¾ cup strawberries
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil
juice from half a lemon (1 tablespoon)2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Soak the cashews for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
2. Add the pecans, dates, coconut, and sea salt to a food processor and process until a slightly sticky, crumbly dough forms.
3. Press dough into the bottom of 22 mini cupcake sections using the back of a spoon and your fingertips. This makes the crust for the cheesecakes.
4. Place them in the freezer while you make the strawberry cheesecake filling. Clean and dry the food processor. Drain the cashews and add those plus the strawberries, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice to the food processor and turn on for a couple minutes until a thick, creamy filling forms.
5. Take the muffin tin out of the freezer and fill each with the strawberry cream filling. Sprinkle with a few chocolate chips and freeze for at least an hour. Allow to thaw for 15 minutes before serving.