4 large sweet potatoes, washed and scrubbed
3 large chicken breasts
1/2 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon paprika
1 lime, juiced
1/4 of a cup of coriander
1/4 cup feta cheese
1. Wrap the sweet potatoes in one piece of kitchen roll and microwave on high for 10 minutes
2. Remove from the microwave and unwrap carefully, piece all over with a fork and then re-wrap and return to the microwave for a further 15 minutes until soft! (Don't worry if the centers are still hard, they will soften later).
3. Whilst the sweet potatoes are cooking, add the onions, chicken, garlic and peppers to a wok or frying pan and cook until the chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked! Then add the seasonings and lime juice!
4. Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, slice them in half and scoop out the insides, leaving roughly a 1cm wall around the skin! Set the skins aside and add the flesh to the chicken mix!
5. Arrange the skins on a baking tray and add the chicken mix into each one and sprinkle with feta cheese!
6. Put the skins with their fillings in the oven and leave to cook for 15 minutes, or the cheese is bubbling and browned.
7. Serve with salad or butternut squash fries.