12 rounds rice paper
24 large or jumbo peeled and cooked prawns
1 large avocado sliced into strips
3 cups shredded carrot
3 cups shredded red cabbage
1/4 cup coriander leaves
24 basil leaves
24 mint leaves
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (sauce)
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce (sauce)
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (sauce)
2 teaspoons sriracha (sauce)
1 teaspoon grated ginger (sauce)
6 tablespoons hot water, to thin (sauce)
1. Mix together the ingredients for the peanut sauce.
2. Take a rice paper wrapper and completely submerge it in hot tap water 10 to 15 seconds, until pliable.
3. Place the wrapper on a plate or cutting board and top with 2 shrimp, a few avocado slices, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup cabbage, 2 basil leaves and 2 mint leaves.
4. Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling, hold the fold in place, tuck in the sides and roll tightly.
5. Repeat with remaining filling and serve with dipping sauce.