500 g chicken breast/filet (base)
1 egg (base)
fresh black pepper & salt (base)
chilli powder or pizza/spaghetti spices (base)
tomato sauce (mix some normal and concentrated)
pizza / spaghetti spices
1 bell peppers (1/2 green, 1/2 yellow)
125 g mushrooms
125 g low fat mozzarella
1. Put the chicken breast/filet in a food processor or cut it in very small pieces (chicken tartar).
2. In a mixing bowl, add the chicken mix, egg, fresh black pepper & salt and chilli powder (or use spaghetti/pizza spices) and mix thoroughly.
3. Pat into the base of a baking dish so that the whole base is covered. Or spread on a baking paper covered baking tin.
4. Cook in a medium hot oven for 20-30 mins until the mixture is a dark brown. Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Cover with the bell peppers, onion, mushrooms and low fat mozzarella and place back in the oven, cook for a further 15-20 minutes.