2 ¼ lbs (raw weight) boneless and skinless chicken breast
2 egg yolks
1 tsp almond flour
1 tsp soy sauce
2 cups bok choy
1 cup mushrooms sliced
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp sesame oil
salt and pepper
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce, egg yolks and Almond flour. Coat chicken with egg yolk mixture and let sit.
3. Slice bok choy into small bite size pieces.
4. Heat sesame oil in large skillet or wok. Cook garlic in oil until golden.
5. Add chicken to skillet and stir fry until no longer pink.
6. Stir in mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
7. Add additional soy sauce.