1 10 – ounce thawed broccoli
1 cup chicken stock (low sodium)
1 cup white rice
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing (low fat/low sodium)
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup grated cheese (any of your favorite light cheese)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1. Boil rice according to package instructions.
2. Once done, transfer cooked rice to a medium bowl and allow to cool for a minute.
3. Mix together all the ingredients, but only using 1/2 of the cheese.
4. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray and fill tray.
5. Top with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden and crispy.