1 onion, finely chopped
400 g chicken breasts (skinless), diced
2 sweet potatoes (large), diced
4 tbsp curry paste
400 ml vegetable stock
400 ml coconut milk
2 tbsp olive oil
fresh coriander (to serve), chopped
1. Handy tip. Korma paste works well too!
2. Chop your onion into small pieces and leave it to sweat in the oil on a medium heat.
3. Turn up the heat and add the diced chicken breasts. Add the curry paste once the meat is sealed.
4. Now add the diced sweet potato, coconut milk and vegetable stock. Bring to boil and turn the heat down, then let it simmer with the lid on for roughly 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the sweet potato is soft.
5. Sprinkle with freshly chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice.