1½ pounds chicken breast
½ teaspoon minced garlic
½ cup chicken stock (or 1 tb chicken base with water)
10 ounce can tomatoes with green chilies (drained)
2 ounces cream cheese
1 cup pepperjack cheese (shredded)
1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
1. Add chicken breasts, stock and garlic to skillet. Cook chicken in the stock over medium heat until cooked through and tender.
2. Shred the chicken into the casserole dish, discarding any remaining stock. Mix in drained can of tomatoes and green chilies
3. Dot the chicken / tomato mix with little bits of cream cheese. Cover with shredded pepperjack cheese. Cover with shredded monteray jack cheese.
4. Cook in 350 degree oven about 35 minutes, until brown around the edges.
5. If you use chicken base instead of chicken stock, be sure to add the carbs as most of the ones I've seen have a few carbs.
6. This came out nice, gooey and cheesy. Additional ingredients could be added as you see fit pretty easily. As long as it works with chicken and cheese, you're good! Nutrition Information Serving size: ¾ Cup Calories: 322 Fat: 21g Saturated fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 2 Sodium: 641mg Fiber: trace Protein: 28g Net Carbs: 2