4 medium (about 7 oz each) sweet potatoes, skin on
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp paprika
pinch cayenne pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
coarse salt and fresh-cracked pepper
1/2 bell pepper, sliced thin (topping)
1 cup light cheese (topping)
1 medium spring onion, chopped (topping)
pickled jalapeño slices (topping)
4 tbsp tomato, diced small (topping)
1 tbsp chopped cilantro (topping)
sliced black olives, optional (topping)
salsa, for dipping (topping)
1. Heat the oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes in half, the place the cut side down on a cutting board and carefully cut each half into 3 equal sized wedges. This will give you 24 wedges total.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil; toss well. Season with paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
4. Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheets and bake in the center of the oven, uncovered for about 9 to 10 minutes on each side.
5. Remove from oven and place fries into four small oven-safe dishes (or one large dish for sharing), top with bell peppers, light cheese and return to oven for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Finish with spring onion, jalapeño, tomato, coriander and black olives. Serve with salsa on the side.