2 medium sweet potatoes
4 slices bacon
1 medium sweet onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
sea salt and black pepper
4 small eggs
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Poke sweet potatoes with a knife a couple times then place directly onto oven rack. Cook for 40-45 minutes until soft. Remove and let cool.
2. In a large skillet, fry bacon until crispy. Remove and toss in onion and garlic in leftover bacon grease. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until onion is translucent.
3. After bacon cools, cut into small pieces.
4. Once sweet potatoes are cool, cut lengthwise then scoop out the middle of the sweet potato. 5. Mash sweet potato into skillet. If it is a little undercook, cover and cook for 10 more minutes. Stir in salt, pepper and half the bacon bits. Place sweet potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Scoop mash into potato shells then create a large divot for the egg. You will want to make sure the divot is big enough to fit the egg.
7. Break one egg into each divot then sprinkle with remaining bacon bits. Cook for 15 minutes or until yoke is set.