1/3 cup fat-free Italian dressing
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons Italian style bread crumbs
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon dried parsley
¼ teaspoon coarse pepper
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
10 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
½ cup Marsala wine
¼ cup fat-free chicken stock
1. Pour Italian dressing in a wide shallow bowl; set aside. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, bread crumbs, salt, parsley, and pepper.
2. Pound chicken to ¼-inch thickness. Dip chicken breasts in the Italian dressing, and then place in flour mixture turning to coat. Coat a large skillet with non-stick spray. Place the chicken breasts in skillet; sprinkle any remaining flour mixture on top of chicken.
3. Cover and cook chicken on medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. Turn chicken; add the mushrooms and cook covered, 3 minutes longer.
4. Combine the Marsala wine and chicken stock, pour over chicken and mushrooms. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and move chicken to one side of pan. Gently stir gravy and mushrooms, loosening any chicken bits. Enjoy.
5. Makes 4 servings Per serving: 279 calories 16 carbs 2.5 fat