3.5 oz. (100 g) full-fat cream cheese without food additives
1/4 teaspoon dried organic thyme
6 hard-cooked organic extra large eggs
12 slices organic bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
2. Prepare first the cream cheese filling: Combine the cream cheese and thyme in a small bowl and mix with a spoon until well mixed. Cover and set aside.
3. Peel the eggs and cut them lengthwise with a sharp knife. Remove carefully the yolks and save them for another purpose (see the tip in the end of the post).
4. Fill 6 egg white halves with the cream cheese filling. Cover with the remaining 6 egg white halves.
5. Take 2 bacon slices per filled egg and wrap the eggs tightly in the bacon slices.
6. Place the wrapped eggs on a shallow ceramic or glass baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and serve.