8 oz. salmon fillet
1/2 cup pineapple, cubed small
1/2 cup tomato, diced
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1 jalapeño, sliced, seeds removed
1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Mix all ingredients except for salmon and set aside.
3. Heat a pan on medium heat and lightly spray with oil.
4. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and place in pan skin-side up, searing for 1 to 2 minutes until brown.
5. Turn salmon skin-side down and cook in pan 1 minute before transferring to oven to finish (4 to 5 minutes).
6. Plate salmon alone or over rice and spoon salsa over the salmon.