1 1/2 lbs. of high-end steak, sliced thin
1 cup of beef broth
1/2 cup of soy sauce
1/4 cup of oyster sauce
4 tablespoons cornstarch
1 small onion, diced
1/4 brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups of broccoli florets
3 tablespoons water
1. In a bowl, whisk together sesame oil, beef broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, and the garlic and diced onions.
2. Pour into the Crock Pot, then add in the sliced steak and mix until well combined fully
3. Cover & cook on either LOW for 4 to 5 hours or HIGH for 2 1/2 hours..
4. In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch together and then pour it in the Crock pot with the cooked steak.
5. Mix well.
6. Finally, add the broccoli florets in over the steak and sauce, stirring to combine
7. Cover & cook an additional 30 minutes (to cook broccoli and allow the sauce to thicken properly).