2-1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut milk, (canned, not in a carton)
1/4 cup coconut sugar, optional honey or maple syrup
dash of sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Fudge is perfect for the slow cooker because it doesn't scorch or burn.
2. Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, coconut sugar, salt, and coconut oil, stir to combine. Next, cover and cook on low 2 hours without stirring. It's important that lid remain on during the 2 hours.
3. After 2 hours, turn the slow cooker off, uncover, and add vanilla. Important; Do not stir fudge mixture at this point. Allow to cool to room temperature, or it reaches 110 degrees with a candy thermometer.
4. Once cooled, use a large spoon, stir vigorously for 5-10 minutes until it loses some the gloss. Lightly oil an 8"x8" square pan. Pour fudge into pan, cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. 5. This fudge is very rich and meant to be eaten on occasion as a treat.
6. Yield: Servings 20 | Serving Size: 1 piece of fudge | Calories: 114 g | Total Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 21 mg | Carbohydrates: 17 g | Sugars: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Protein: 1 g