whole meal bread for 2 sandwiches
350 g chicken breast
50 g low fat herb cream cheese
1. Heat up a pan. Cut the chicken breast into 4 slices.
2. Use some non-stick spray (or olive oil or coconut oil) and fry the chicken slices. Take the flesh out of ½ avocado and put it in a bowl.
3. Add the low fat herb cream cheese and mix the avocado and cheese together. Cut the lettuce, tomato and onion.
4. Put all of the ingredients between the two sandwiches and it's done.
5. Notes. Because everybody will use different types of bread. Nutrition Facts for Filling. Amount Per Serving. Calories 230 Total Fat 10 g Saturated Fat 3 g Total Carbs 1 g Sugar 0. 5g Protein 35g Fiber3g Nutrition Facts for the Bread (80g) Amount Per Serving Calories176 Total Fat2g Saturated Fat0.4g Total Carbs3.4g Sugar3.7g Protein7g Fiber5.4g