3 apples (340 g)
50 g whey/casein protein
340 g Greek yogurt (fage 0%)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Peel and cut the apples into small cubes. Mix together the apples and the cinnamon.
2. Heat up a pan over medium heat, add the apples and cook for a few minutes. Take a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix them.
3. Take a rectangular baking dish, put in baking paper (so it also covers the sides on the inside). Put the mixture on the baking paper in the baking dish.
4. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180°C. Cut in 10 rectangular bars. You can keep these in the fridge for about 3 days.
5. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size 1 Bar. Amount Per Serving. Calories 82. Total Fat 2 g Saturated Fat 0.5 g Total Carbs 5 g Sugar 5 g Protein 11 g Fiber 0.8 g