1 scoop gourmet vanilla select protein
3/4 cup ap or whole wheat flour
1/3 cup defatted peanut flour
1 large egg
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup light peanut butter (melted)
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp stevia
2 tbsp. light syrup
water to thin
1. Preheat oven to 375, grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry components.
3. Add the wet ingredients (melt PB) and mix well, more water may be needed.
4. Transfer cookie sized scoops onto the cookie sheet, flatten, scoop 1 tsp (or more) sprinkles onto each
5. Bake 9-11 minutes, tops will be firm, bottoms just golden brown, let cool.