7/8 cup all-purpose flour / plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
2 large egg whites
3/8 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
3 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 1/4 cups finely shredded carrot
1/3 cup walnuts
butter flavored cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Set aside.
3. In small bowl whisk together egg whites and egg. Set aside.
4. In large bowl beat Splenda Granulated Sweetener, margarine, honey, vanilla, applesauce, and canola oil. Mix in egg mixture, stir until well mixed.
5. Stir in flour mixture, then carrots and walnuts. Pour into greased 8 cup loaf pan.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool, ice if desired. Nutritional Information (Per Serving) Calories: 190 Calories from Fat: 80 Protein: 4 g Sodium: 270 mg Cholesterol: 0 mg Fat: 9 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 16 g Carbohydrates: 26 g