12 slices of bacon
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F / 191 degrees C / Gas 5 Moderate.
2. Fry bacon in a pan over medium high heat for about 5 minutes (or until almost done). Place 1 piece of bacon in each muffin cup, wrapped in a circle.
3. Crack open eggs and put one egg in each muffin cup.
4. Sprinkle the tops with your choice of toppings (onions, jalapenos, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc.).
5. Put in oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes. Take out and sprinkle with cheese. Put back in oven for about 3-5 minutes depending on the consistency you like your eggs.
6. Take out of oven, let cool and they just slide out of the pan. Top with hot sauce, ketchup, or whatever your heart desires! You can even make it low calorie by using turkey bacon instead of regular and using Egg Beaters instead of regular eggs.