1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (can use stewed or whole)
2 (16 ounce) cans beef broth (can sub bouillon)
2 (16 ounce) cans mushrooms (can use fresh if desired)
1 medium green pepper, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 lb. Italian sausage
1⁄2 lb. pepperoni, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Sauté the sausage until brown.
2. Drain grease from the sausage and place the sausage in a crock pot.
3. Add all the other ingredients (except the cheeses) to crock pot.
4. Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheeses.