1 tablespoon light butter, melted
1-1/3 cups sugar, divided
1 bag (12 ounces) frozen mixed berries, thawed
1-1/3 cups cake flour
½ teaspoon salt
1-½ teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
¾ cup fat-free milk
1 medium egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray. Pour melted butter in pan and shift pan side to side to spread batter evenly. Sprinkle 1/3 cup sugar evenly over melted butter. Spoon berries over sugar.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup of sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, milk, egg, and vanilla. Pour into flour mixture; mix well. Carefully spoon batter over berries and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Run a knife around edge and immediately place a plate over cake and turn upside down, let sit a minute so that topping can drizzle cake; carefully remove pan. Serve warm with fat-free vanilla ice cream or whip topping, if desired. Per serving: 215 calories 48 carbs 1.1 fat