3 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1⁄2 lb. bacon
2 cups broccoli
8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
1 cup chicken broth
1⁄4 cup heavy cream
1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Cut bacon into 1" pieces and fry until mostly crisp.
3. Cut chicken into cubes and cook in a frying pan until it is no longer pink.
4. Place chicken and bacon into a bowl, and put in the fridge to cool.
5. In a mixing bowl combine broth, cream, mustard, herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
6. When chicken and bacon has cooled most of the way, stir in shredded cheese and broccoli.
7. Place chicken mixture into a casserole dish, then pour sauce over the top.
8. If cooking immediately, place in oven and bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
9. To refrigerate for later, cover dish with tin foil and place in fridge. When ready to cook, pull casserole out of the fridge and preheat the oven to 350. Bake, covered for 30 minutes, then uncover dish and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the food is hot all the way through.