4 - 15 oz. canned Great Northern Beans, drained
4 slices bacon
1 large onion, chopped
1 cup low sugar, fat free BBQ sauce
1 cup light beer
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and cook bacon until crispy, remove from pan and crumble.
4. Add in chopped onions into same pan and cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
5. In a large bowl add in beans, bacon, onions and all remaining ingredients and stir gently until everything is combined.
6. Pour into prepared pan, cover with foil and bake for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
7. Stir every hour, adding in water if needed.
8. Once beans reach desired consistency remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Calories: 226 Total Fat: 0.9 g Saturated Fat: 0.2 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 178.6 mg Total Carbs: 44.2 g Dietary Fiber: 7.7 g Sugars: 12 g Protein: 11.1 g