4 boneless chicken breasts
4 slices bacon
3 -4 ounces smoked Gouda cheese
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
2. Flatten chicken breasts to approx. 1/4" thickness.
3. Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
4. Place small piece(s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
5. Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
6. Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.