1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 cup cooked ham, diced
1 (10 ounce) cans original Rotel, drained
8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, combination shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 in baking dish with Pam.
2. Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until foamy.
3. Mix in the cubed ham, Rotel and cheese and mix well.
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set (every oven is different).
5. Turn the oven off and let it sit another 5-10 minutes. Makes 4 servings 3.5 g carbs